About Mike the Knight
Each episode of Mike the Knight brings excitement and enchantment to young viewers, as well as strong pro-social themes about problem-solving and doing the right thing. The characters include young Mike and his trusty horse Galahad, friendly dragons Squirt and Sparkie, and Mike’s wizard-in-training sister, Evie. With its adorable cast and magical setting, “Mike the Knight” strikes the perfect balance between thrills, spills and life skills that reflect Mike’s motto: “Be a Knight. Do it right!”
One lucky Arms of a Sister winner will receive the following prize:
• Mike the Knight: Knight in Training DVD (sells for $12.99 and is about 56 minutes long)
• Mike the Knight Sword & Shield
• “Welcome to Mike’s World” book from Simon & Schuster Children’s Publishing
How to Enter
Giveaway open to winners ages 18 and up. US residents only.
Giveaway ends June 30, 2013.
1. Who are you entering for? Your children, your grandchildren, or someone else?
2. What has been your favorite summer activity so far? Hanging out outside has been so much fun! The girls spend most of the day outside with the neighbors and I get some peace and quiet while I’m packing for our upcoming move.
3. Unlimited entries. Let me know about your day, your family, or anything else you’d like to share.
Disclosure: This giveaway is sponsored by NCircle Entertainment, HIT Entertainment, and Fisher-Price. I also received a prize pack, which I promptly delivered to my new neighbors and their 3 kids (with 1 on the way!).